COVID-19 UPDATE - Alert level 3
Under level 3 we are getting daily courier pickups however there are some delays in transit as overall volumes are running at twice that of Christmas according to the CourierPost investigation unit. So if you do order, you may need to allow for a few extra days in delivery.
We run a tight ship, having a very stringent hygiene regime at home and use CourierPost who use a 'no contact' home delivery service for your safety and theirs. While we always use CourierPost (overnight service) there are some delays in delivery, if you live in an urban area it should arrive next day after placing your order, but if it doesn't, just give it another day or so as Courier volumes are very heavy. For rural areas allow a wee bit longer.
To help keep your family safe we recently we launched a range of essential goods to compliment our extensive makeup and skincare range - feel check out our Health and Wellbeing category.
Our hygiene measures include:
- Adherence to strict isolation rules and staying home whenever possible.
- Frequent hygiene basics such as handwashing and use of sanitisers.
- Repeat cleaning of our home office and storage, including all desk surfaces.
- Limited handling of products and use of disposable gloves.
- Use of contactless courier pick up and delivery.
We love what we do and love bringing the best makeup to all NZers
Please keep an eye on our facebook page as we will be posting regular updates and reviews on our makeup
Keep safe everyone. Stay inside. Keep in contact with friends and family
Sabrina & Stephen
Owners, Kiss and Makeup