We are open as normal with weekday courier pickups from CourierPost.
Please note that while the majority of our parcels are being delivered on the following business day, there's some instances where due to Covid where the parcels have been delayed. CourierPost has advised that if you are affected by a delay, an investigation cannot start until 5 business days delay due to the volumes going through their network.
Please note that CourierPost are unable to deliver to 'non essential' business addresses during Level 4. So our advice is to ensure all orders have your residential address.
We run a tight ship, having a very stringent hygiene regime at home and use CourierPost who use a 'no contact' home delivery service for your safety and theirs.
To help keep your family safe we recently we launched a range of essential goods to compliment our extensive makeup and skincare range - feel check out our Health and Wellbeing category.
Our hygiene measures include:
- Adherence to strict isolation rules and staying home whenever possible.
- Frequent hygiene basics such as handwashing and use of sanitisers.
- Repeat cleaning of our home office and storage, including all desk surfaces.
- Limited handling of products and use of disposable gloves.
- Use of contactless courier pick up and delivery.
We love what we do and love bringing the best makeup to all NZers
Please keep an eye on our facebook page as we will be posting regular updates and reviews on our makeup
Keep safe everyone.
Sabrina & Stephen
Owners, Kiss and Makeup