We are operating as normal with weekday courier pickups from CourierPost. There are currently no known delays on the CourierPost network so you can expect delivery of your parcel next business day for urban and another day or so for rural addresses.
We run a tight ship, having a very stringent hygiene regime at home and use CourierPost who use a 'no contact' home delivery service for your safety and theirs.
To help keep your family safe we recently we launched a range of essential goods to compliment our extensive makeup and skincare range - feel check out our Health and Wellbeing category.
Our hygiene measures include:
- Adherence to strict isolation rules and staying home whenever possible.
- Frequent hygiene basics such as handwashing and use of sanitisers.
- Repeat cleaning of our home office and storage, including all desk surfaces.
- Limited handling of products and use of disposable gloves.
- Use of contactless courier pick up and delivery.
We love what we do and love bringing the best makeup to all NZers
Please keep an eye on our facebook page as we will be posting regular updates and reviews on our makeup
Keep safe everyone.
Sabrina & Stephen
Owners, Kiss and Makeup