Fanola No Yellow Shampoo 350ml is an Award Winning cult favourite. This professional-strength toning shampoo quickly and easily removes yellow or brassy tones from bleached and lightened hair. Ideal for maintaining your perfect blonde in between salon visits. Suitable for use with highlighted, bleached and lightened hair, unwanted yellow tones are neutralised. Bleached and blonde hair will be given added brightness and left with a cool, ashy tone.
Enriched with Hydrolyzed Silk, to help leave hair looking and feeling soft, smooth and touchable. Easily customisable for your ideal level of toning, to avoid blue and purple tones in hair first-time users should only leave Fanola No Yellow Shampoo on for 1 minute as this formula is highly effective. For best results, the Fanola No Yellow range should be used in conjunction with products from the Nourishing range. Bleached and lightened hair requires extra care and nourishment. Those with dark blonde hair may prefer to use the No Orange range, in order to neutralise orange and copper tones.
- High-strength toning shampoo
- Neutralises brassy or yellow tones
- Ideal for grey and blonde hair
- Suitable for use on bleached and lightened hair
- Strong violet pigments adds cool, ashy and silver tones
- Blonde hair looks brighter and shinier
- On first use, leave on for only 1 minute to prevent blue tones in hair
- Suitable for all hair textures and curl types
- Hydrolyzed Silk softens hair
- Wearing gloves, apply No Yellow Shampoo to wet hair.
- On first use, leave on for only 1 minute in order to test the strength of the shampoo.
- If you find your hair has not been toned enough, leave on for an additional minute, building up to 5 minutes if needed.
- Lather shampoo and rinse off. Repeat if necessary.
- Follow with Fanola No Yellow Mask for further toning, or Nutricare Mask for nourishment and hydration.
- Fanola No Yellow Shampoo is ideal for use once a week or once every two weeks, depending on your hair colour.
- If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.